Feb 7, 2009

Minneapolis on Monday


On Monday, February 9th, I'm going to be speaking in Minneapolis as part of the "Conversations About The Future of Advertising" which is described thus: Hosted by Tim Brunelle, adjunct faculty member at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design, CATFOA seeks to improve the quality of interactive marketing and advertising developed in the Twin Cities through enlightening presentations and their resulting conversation.

I really looking forward to it, since in addition to Tim, there are a number of people in Minneapolis whom I'm looking forward to meeting: Dion Hughes, Paul Isakson, Adrian Ho, Adam Kmiec, among them.

Paul Saarinen, who tweets under the moniker @taulpaul, had the excellent suggestion that I use this post to solicit questions. So have at it - I will do my best to get to all of them.

No comments: